False Positive detection - Please resolve

Michael2019

Hi,

Thanks for the links. Can you help me understand, what is the issue? and we need to do?

We are using an installer to perform software installation, The reported suspicious activities are routine as part of the installer and nothing specific.

As for BitDefender, I am not sure, why it is identified it as malware. If you have any submission process, I would appreciate it and we will contact them.

In the meanwhile, can you please resolve the issue, so it will not be detected as an issue and users would be able to download the exe.

Thanks

Mike

Hello @Michael2019:

My post simply completes your post for the requested FP information from users to Malwarebytes staffers to commence a proper analysis.

As is shown in the Malwarebytes Browser Guard (MBG) notification, the user may always weigh the risk and override the temporary block in one of many ways: They may select "I want to continue to this site anyway", or they may tick the "Do not block this site again for scam".  Additionally, users may always consult the MBG documents from the pinned topics above including the Malwarebytes Browser Guard Allow list and Support screens document.

A Malwarebytes staffer will reply soon.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated links