Version 4 MB GUI Movement

First I'd like to say Congratulations Malwarebytes Team on the new interface of MB 4 for Mac. I love it! 👍

I have noticed if I want to move the MB Interface anywhere on my screen by cursor there is only one place to put the cursor to move it.

673781650_ScreenShot2019-11-04at3_12_41PM.thumb.png.d5250f95c3abecd2213a4c033049f8cf.png

• Staff

Anywhere along the top should work, within the title bar region that includes the three window buttons in the top left corner, not just in that rectangle. However, it's currently easy to think that the region of the same color below the title bar can also be dragged, and it can't. We'll be looking into how to make that experience better.

One thing I do miss is seeing  "outdated" on the definitions updates. I could just click that and it would say "downloading...applying."

Is there a way to either add a GUI to the main screen that actively shows App version number and current update version number (and if outdated?).