forgot auto protect password

I chose to put a password on my ability to turn off/on auto protect temporarily and of course I cant remember it now - the kicker is that I dont see the ability to click an " I forgot my password" link like there is when forgetting the password on the home screen log in area... little help?

18 minutes ago, fphaseiv said:

I chose to put a password on my ability to turn off/on auto protect temporarily and of course I cant remember it now - the kicker is that I dont see the ability to click an " I forgot my password" link like there is when forgetting the password on the home screen log in area... little help?

You will need to use the Download Malwarebytes Support Tool  and do a clean install with the tool.

• Root Admin
On 10/17/2019 at 7:30 AM, Pan12 said:

Always save your passwords in Google sheet.

Never save passwords in Google sheet. That is very insecure

Use Password Management software

Bitwarden
KeePass Password Safe

Make sure you use a strong master password
Then set the key transformation settings (the link below helps provide information on how to choose good settings)
https://pthree.org/2016/06/29/further-investigation-into-scrypt-and-argon2-password-hashing
KeePass Password Manager: Full Detailed Setup (good YouTube video on setup and using Keepass but choose the Argon2 method for Key transformation)

Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes as your preferred security protection software and tell your friends and family too. We're here to help.

Ron