Test post

Krusty

Spammers will create what appear to be innocent/legitimate posts and then later return to edit their previous posts to inject spam links/content into them.  It's a behavior seen here many times and is the reason the forum administrators created this policy.

7 hours ago, Popeye said:

Hi Dave @KrustyGlad to see you're back posting on the Malwarebytes Forum. :)

Dave,  aka ~ ProTruckDriver.

Hi Dave (aka ProTruckDriver),

I'm still around but thankfully haven't had any issues with MB for a while so haven't popped in lately, although I do regularly check these forums most days for potential issues, which brings me to...

9 hours ago, alvarnell said:

Spammers will create what appear to be innocent/legitimate posts and then later return to edit their previous posts to inject spam links/content into them.  It's a behavior seen here many times and is the reason the forum administrators created this policy.

Yeah, I'm aware of the reasons for this decision, thanks @alvarnell.  Just checking if I had the option to edit or not.  Clearly not.

But seriously guys, like @lmacri suggested, if a member has been here you quite a while (over 4 years) and has posted, in my case, nearly 100 posts, surely I'm not about to start spamming now.

Thanks for considering.

- Dave Krusty