And what's next

• Staff

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum.

If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: 

Spoiler

If you haven’t already done so, please run the Malwarebytes Support Tool and then attach the logs in your next reply:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  • Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  • Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  • You will be presented with a page stating, "Welcome to the Malwarebytes Support Tool!"
  • Click the Advanced Options link

welcome mbst.png

• Click the Gather Logs button

gatherlogs.png

• A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed to gather troubleshooting information from your computer
  • Upon completion, click OK
  • A file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop
  • Please attach the file in your next reply. Before submitting your reply, be sure to enable "Notify me of replies" like so:

notify me.jpeg  

Click "Reveal Hidden Contents" below for details on how to attach a file:

Spoiler

To save attachments, please click the link as shown below. You can click and drag the files to this bar or you can click the choose files, then browse to where your files are located, select them and click the Open button.

mb_attach.jpg.220985d559e943927cbe3c078b

One of our experts will be able to assist you shortly.

If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: 

Spoiler

For any of these issues:

• Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

29 minutes ago, Krzychumag said:

I have a feeling that the support already at all I do not want to help me.

Help is available however you need to help us help you by providing the logs requested above... (instructions provided below as well)

If you haven’t already done so, please run the Malwarebytes Support Tool and then attach the logs in your next reply:
NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  • Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.

• Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  • You will be presented with a page stating, "Welcome to the Malwarebytes Support Tool!"
  • Click the Advanced Options link
    5ae220dc8c030_welcomembst.png.fd2156a783
  • Click the Gather Logs button
    gatherlogs.png.6fb7abe3251f4a4f5fba47602
  • A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed to gather troubleshooting information from your computer
  • Upon completion, click OK
  • A file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop
  • Please attach the file in your next reply. Before submitting your reply, be sure to enable "Notify me of replies" like so:
     972599947_notifyme.jpeg.475d9f00582b41dc

To save attachments, please click the link as shown below. You can click and drag the files to this bar or you can click the choose files, then browse to where your files are located, select them and click the Open button.
    mb_attach.jpg.220985d559e943927cbe3c078b

One of our experts will be able to assist you shortly.

Thanks for the logs, I see your using the FREE version... what exactly is the issue your having?  While we wait for @dcollins to review your logs, we can try a clean re-install to see if it solves your issues.

Lets try this new tool called Malwarebytes Support Tool to get a clean install of Malwarebytes.

1. Please download our new Support Tool from RIGHT HERE
  2. Double click the downloaded file and click Yes if prompted for the UAC warning
  3. Place a check mark to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  4. Click on Advanced Options (below Get Started box)
  5. Click on "Clean" box
  6. Click on "Yes" on the warning about removing Malwarebytes (this will start the cleanup process and there is no need to deactivate)
  7. Once complete click "OK" to reboot the computer
  8. After Reboot click on "Yes" to reinstall the latest version of Malwarebytes
  9. Malwarebytes should now be installed and activated if you use the Premium Version
  10. You can now exit the Malwarebytes Support Tool

If you do not get prompted to reinstall Malwarebytes then download the latest version from the link below.

Download the Latest MB3 v3.5.1.2522 CU 1.0.374 from ->>RIGHT HERE<<-

Maria is currently working with you on your helpdesk ticket. I have forwarded your feedback to the management team so they can look into your ticket.

That being said, Maria has offered to resolve your issue, you just need to provide proof of purchase for your license so we can validate the ownership. Once completed, they can take care of resetting the license for you.

4 minutes ago, dcollins said:

Ok, I've forwarded your feedback to the management team so they can have a look. The information she requested will still be requested by whoever else looks at your ticket.

Only I do not want to wait a dozen or so days again.  You need to urgently speed up the case and to answer today. Mrs. Marie C. A release from the company in which it occupies.

• Root Admin

Unfortunately we are not able to assist you @Krzychumag because you purchased an unauthorized license from an unauthorized vendor. We discontinued lifetime licenses almost 3 years ago.

The license was reset for you before in order to try to assist you, but it turns out the key was sold or provided to many others around the World. As such we have disabled the license and offered you a free one year license as a goodwill gesture. Unfortunately there are unscrupulous people out there that do take advantage of people such as yourself and why it's always best to buy from an authorized vendor anytime you purchase something online.

There really isn't much else we can do to help you. I would highly suggest you contact the vendor you bought the license from and seek a refund as they are the ones that have sold you an unauthorized license. If needed ask your credit card provider for assistance with disputing the bill.

Thank you

Ron

Mr. Ron.

Are you a serious man? What you write nonsense and lies, it is inconceivable. Before I bought the program, I checked the key to the program with the support. None of the supporters said or wrote that they did not have a perpetual license or mentioned the invoice for the program. Now the key is not right at once, the same key appeared elsewhere. I understand that this is a great way to deal with your support with the program user.

• Root Admin

The license was a lifetime license. It only became an issue once it was realized that it was a stolen license being sold to many different people around the World by an unauthorized and unscrupulous vendor. I'm sorry, but it basically works just like if someone stole a car and sold it to you. You have no legal right to that car just because someone sold it to you with the keys. It still belongs to the person whom it was stolen from. The person that sold you the license did so illegally and had no right to sell it to you That does not give you any rights to the license just because it used to work.

I'm going to close this topic as we have answered your question and we have also even offered you a free license for one year which you opted not to take. If you wish to discuss it any further you can send me a private message or reply to your current Helpdesk ticket.

Thank you again

Ron

Please, do not close my post without my permission.

Unfortunately, it is still not solved the problem wsprawie support the program Malwarebytes.  I am very ashamed and I do not treat the support person who asked for help seriously.   Support and its members are unfortunately only able to close posts on the forum. Mr. Ron and dcollins and Mrs. Maria C do not want to write and talk with you anymore.  I remind everyone that it is about licenses to the program (I have perpetual licenses).  Unfortunately, gentlemen and ladies with technical support will not be able to restore me despite my requests. And they can only turn off user posts on the forum.

• Root Admin

Please see the post above #15

There is nothing we can do for you. It is not a support issue. It is an illegal sales issue. You need to seek a refund from the company that sold you software illegally. If you used a credit card then your credit card company may be able to help recover the fee or reverse the charge.

Thank you