Version 0.60

Run time error '9' invalid row index when I was going to delete the leftover stuff in quarantine from version 59. I didn't have anything highlighted. Program crashes as soon as I click OK. When I highlight the entry it deleted with no problems.

Install and full scan ran great 30 min and I think 26 sec, the run time made me forget :D . All the new buttons worked in as far as they gave me a message.

Hi all thanks for the opportunity to test your excellent software.

I have regularly update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware without any problems until todays update to Version 0.60

Prexv2 threw up this warning "false positive" I would suspect. I was unable to obtain any info from the Details

29072007lu3.jpg

Prevx doesn't like RogueRemover either. I think it detects the definition files and since it can't tell they are from a good program it jails them. It won't give the user the option to make a decision either to ignore or add to a whitelist. Very frustrating.

Hi everyone,

I confirm what Whitlam posted: I got a message from Prevx2.0 which put the updater into Jail! I just said a while ago that I was running an installation though!

I didn't got this message while I was upgrading from 0.56 to 0.58.

I tried a second time to be sure it was well MBAM Updater (it was well).

I stopped Prevx2.0 resident the upgraded to MBAM 0.60.

Here are some details by PrevxInfo:

IS-9A99I.TMP

This executable program has a file size of 675,328 bytes, it is most frequently called IS-9A99I.TMP and is most frequently located in the %temp%\is-2d7s0.tmp\ folder.

The file header contains the following information:

Product: Setup/Uninstall

Version: 0.0.0.

This file is considered unsafe. It was first seen on Wednesday, Jul 25 2007. It has been seen frequently by 13 users in this section of the community. The file was first seen in URUGUAY but has been seen in other locations, including FRANCE.

IS-9A99I.TMP has been seen to perform the following behaviors:

- This Process Creates Other Processes

- This Process Deletes Other Processes

- Executes a Process

- Adds of a Registry Key (RUN) to auto start Programs on system start up

IS-9A99I.TMP has been the subject of the following behaviors:

- Executed from Temporary Folders

- Executed a Process

I have a "Disagree with this determination" link.

Here's what I sent to Prevx Determinations:

Prevx Determinations

Prevx continually monitors the tens of millions of applications available to install on PCs. We may on occasions make mistakes with the determination of an application and would welcome your help in ensuring we have the most appropriate determination of an application.

If you disagree with the enclosed determination, then please post details of what you think this application is, to allow Prevx staff to review the determination.

Email Address: xxxxx@xxxxx

Suggested Determination: Good

Disagree with IS-9A99I.TMP...

I was just running the Updater of Malwarebytes AntiMalware for which I am a beta tester!

I had responded to Prevx that I was installing a program a while ago.

I was told you similarly block the legitimate updater of RogueRemover ( http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2122 ).

Thanks for taking my message into consideration!

Prevx Determinations

Thank you for your feedback

I then reactivated Prevx shield again: my Prevx icon in Systray is now green (after a brown/orange color)!

Hi Andy, hi everyone,

Tests with 0.60 /100

- Problems with Prevx as reported above.

- Quick Scan - 5 min. 20 sec. for 14,256 objects

- Full Scan - 44 min. 24 sec. for 71,608 objects

Still the same problem of False Positive (2 byte-file) ( http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...post&p=6648 )

Still the same problem of malware undetected! ( http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...post&p=6648 )

There is a developer switch that will give me the actual def . Without that I can't fix this . See the experts forum .

As for the other it should be up tonight .

EDIT:

I need some files here .

@Marcin , if you have them let me know where they are stored .

hi everyone just updated to 60 on my one machine and everything is ok did a scan close program and then reopen and it seems find to me only thing like before is there is still two entries in add remove the two are anti-malware and anti-malware 60 beta do we need to uninstalled then reinstalled or is this going to be fix with a new version other then that everything ok at my end :D

hi everyone just updated to 60 on my one machine and everything is ok did a scan close program and then reopen and it seems find to me only thing like before is there is still two entries in add remove the two are anti-malware and anti-malware 60 beta do we need to uninstalled then reinstalled or is this going to be fix with a new version other then that everything ok at my end :D

Uninstall the older version first then uninstall 0.60.

Then reinstall 0.60.

That will take care of the problem.

ok Hardhead i did what you said to do and everything is great now with version 60 i check and only one entry in add remove then i did data update then a quick scan and then close program and then reopen it a couple of times and no problems to report thanks for the help :D

In troubleshooting another problem, I uninstalled MBAM.

After re-installing it, I am stuck at v.54. When I update, I get the message that the latest version was downloaded and will install, but nothing happens. Still stuck with v.54, and dbv 88.

How do I get back the latest version?