Premium Business not updating

I've followed the forums and we have 5 PC's that have the exact same problem.  Ran the clean mb program, uninstall, reinstall, reboot.  These have no viruses or anything special on them.  Well, Windows 10 and Office, that's about it.  They haven't updated in for about 5 days now.  I need help, and I mean now.

mbam1.png

:welcome:

25 minutes ago, scdc said:

Ran the clean mb program, uninstall, reinstall, reboot.

If you have done the above using the new version below and is still not working  then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)

It looks like you're missing your installation token. A few things you can try:

1. Reset your HOSTS file on the computers you're having issues with. Instructions for that can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/972034/how-can-i-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default
  2. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the installed version of Malwarebytes and install the latest version from https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3. You will need to reactivate for this to work.
  3. If that still doesn't work, please follow the instructions in the thread below again as your original mbamservice.logs are not included for some reason