Hats off to Malwarebytes TEAM

You guys and gals have done a wonderful job after a rocky beginning.

Everything seems great on all of my 5 computers (Win 7 and Win 10)

I trust that others agree.,

Oh yes, if things change, I'll be back here whining and crying.

I am glad that you have no issues jadinolf, but that's how far I agree with you... ;)

I am still on the wait and see approach with my Windows 7 and 8.1 systems, where web protection is still a hit or miss. No big deal with the other non-Malwarebytes layers of protection working, but one would think that after two month, Malwarebytes would have fixed it by now.

Oh well, I'll wait for the version 3.1 released at least, prior to cycling through other beta versions again. MB 3.0 release reminds me when Windows 3.0 had been released, it wasn't until Windows 3.11 had been released that it was actually usable. Maybe be I should wait until MB 3.11 released... :o;)

• Root Admin

Hello @dont_touch_my_buffer

I've reviewed your topics and posts and unless I'm missing it, you supplied some logs but no one followed up with you for further assistance. I'd be happy to assist you with one-on-one support and see if we can correct the issue for your system or not. If you'd like to do so please let me know and we can start a new topic.

Thank you

Ron

Thanks for the offer Ron, but...

In addition to trying to remediate the issues in this forum, I've also contacted MB support via email and forum messages that you probably don't see. So, there had been more than "some logs" sent to support. In all different venues, the end result had been the same; web protection enabled being iffy at best.

The email support had been slow and generally followed the steps available in the forum to resolve the issue. Well, until someone decided to close the support ticket and ask me to rate the support what I've received. In respect to Malwarebytes, it seemed to me that it is better not to rate the support. ;)

Forum messaging with one of the tech regularly helping people in the forum, whom I consider really good, seemed promising. Despite trying more than offered in the forum and providing number of logs, the end result is the same. Oh well, at least the tech confirmed that my AV and MB do have a conflict on his/her test system.

In my view Malwarebytes is working hard on the resolving issues and certainly, it's making progress. It's just too slow for my taste. After about two month going through numerous uninstall/install process, I am just not inclined to continue with this "rinse and repeat" cycle and prefer to wait for later version(s). 

On the flip side, exploit protection always work and that's what I care most about anyway... 

• Root Admin

No problem @dont_touch_my_buffer if you change your mind let me know. Not saying I can fix it, but I do have over 20 years of Enterprise level support, but yes, sometimes there are conflicts or issues that cannot be easily fixed.

The complexity of finding, preventing, and cleanup from malware

Cheers

Ron

I've tried using the various versions of 3.0 since its initial release, and had to uninstall each of them due to excessive resource usage. When it was installed and active on my Windows 10 system activity was so high that my PC's fan was constantly cycling to the highest speed to dissipate the additional heat. Finally after installing the latest 3.0.6 CU3 it is running on my system without any significant performance impact, and even full scans are completing very quickly. So from my perspective it looks like you've resolved the major performance impacting issues and I look forward to being able to continue running it on my system with the latest released updates. Once again I'm glad that I have a lifetime premium subscription. Thanks for your continued effort and support of MB!