MBAM Startup issue

Hello and :welcome:, @dnlcarvalho:

I understand that you are reporting slow system startup with MBAM.
Each computer is unique (in fact, you and the OP are on entirely different versions of Windows (8.1 vs. 7 Enterprise).
We are missing the CheckResults.txt log from "log set 2" that would provide more detail about your MBAM installation.
It would also help to know: does the slow startup problem resolve when you uninstall MBAM?

However, the logs do show evidence of possible malware damage.  They also show that you have perhaps been trying some "self-medication" with other malware removal tools and scanners?  And they show that you have Iolo System Mechanic (programs like this can sometimes cause more damage than they fix)?

All told, at this point, I suggest getting a bit of expert help for a deeper look at the system.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.

>>As you have already run FRST, after reading the pinned topic mentioned, all that's needed is to start a new post in the malware removal section, attaching the same logs to that new post.
>>A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thank you,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I do have instaled Iolo System Mechanic and it has improved the computer's performance a lot.

My main antivirus is Kaspersky Internet Security 16. Is it ok to run it in parallel to MBAM?

I have not located  CheckResults.txt log and neither "log set 2" location, even after extensive search on the hard drive.

Should I mark a specific option on FRST to generate these logs?

Thanks.

Hi:

Thanks for the additional information.

MBAM Premium runs just fine with Kaspersky under Win7 (I am posting on such a setup now).:)
I do see that you have Windows 7 Enterprise.
Is this a work computer, by any chance?

As for CheckResults.txt, that log would be generated by running mbam-check, a diagnostic utility created specifically to help troubleshoot MBAM.
This pinned topic provides instructions for downloading and running it:  Assistance obtaining computer system information

Having said that, the logs show that the computer would benefit from deeper diagnostic & cleanup work. 
That sort of work is performed in separate forum area reserved for that purpose.
So, I suggest following the previous advice to start a new topic in the malware removal section, attaching your same logs to that post.
One of the trained expert helpers will assist you.

Thanks again,

17 minutes ago, dnlcarvalho said:

Thanks.

It is a personal desktop computer, despite the Windows 7 Enterprise version.

I aquired it because I imagined it would have better stability than the Home Edition, but if I were to buy a new edition someday, I'd change to Home Edition.

Enterprise is not sold to home users.

Edited by Porthos