Favorite Ice Cream?

mountaintree16

Hi I was just wondering, if you eat ice cream, what is your favorite kind of ice cream? :P

Mine is/was Mint Chip and Cookie Dough, and then I discovered Moose Tracks. Now Moose Tracks is my #1 fav but I still love the other two.

@ AdvancedSetup

That looks amazingly delicious :D Yum yum!

I've never had a banana split anything before though. Are they good?

@ yardbird

uhh well I like a few. Hershey's is pretty good, and there's a few others that I like too, can't remember the names right now though.

@ chimpy

sounds like you're quite the pistachio lover! sounds good. I've never tried it before though. I think I had pistachio ice cream on accident once though, thought it was mint :D Is it green?

@ AdvancedSetup

I've been telling myself that I need to try one one of these days. Maybe next time I go out to ice cream :D (I've been going to ice cream way too much lately though, lol. Doesn't help that there's a place a couple miles down the road from me, lol.) I'll definitely get a split sometime though.

Beautiful pictures! I bet it was a great vacation :) Thanks for sharing them with me. I especially like the first picture.

@ chimpy

sounds like you're quite the pistachio lover! sounds good. I've never tried it before though. I think I had pistachio ice cream on accident once though, thought it was mint :D Is it green?

yup its a lovely shade of green! and so so tasty, I just cant get enough!

@ chimpy

:D I'll have to try it again sometime. People used to tell me it was gross, so that's why I'd never tried it before. Next time I have a chance I'll try it and see if I like it.

• 2 months later...

@ Bobc11

Sorry this is so late.

Mint chocolate chip is still one of my favorites. It was the top until I discovered Moose Tracks :) hehe

both are absolutely delicious!!