problem with version 2.0.3

I got a message yesterday that said a new version of Malwarebytes is available.  I download it but it's stuck on a red "Your System Is Not Fully Protected" message.  It also says "Malicious Website Protection Disabled/Malware Protection Enabled".  It's also been stuck on "Initializing" where it says Scan Progress for hours.  What in the world is going on?  Should I do a System Restore to go back to an earlier time where my previous version was installed, or should I uninstall/reinstall Malwarebytes completely?  What would be the better option?  I'm using Windows 7/64-bit if it matters. 

Malicious Website Protection issue is a problem we're looking into.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Please bear with us until we get it resolved.  Don't do a system restore until we have better stability on this issue, as it is happening now.  Hopefully problems will resolve themselves.  Look for a answer on resolution of the first issue, and if you still have a problem after that, please post.

Sorry for asking you to wait, but that's the best answer I have at this moment.

Apparently, I updated to DB 03 at 1:41:14 AM.  Assuming that may be the fixed version of the DB, I checked my settings.  While everything shows that malicious website protection should be on, the dashboard is showing that it isn't, saying: "Malicious Website Protection disabled, Malware Protection enabled."

I just updated to DB 04, and it still shows that Malicious Website Protection (MWP) is disabled, but the FIX NOW button has been replaced with INSTALL NOW for the update!  BTW, I unchecked, and rechecked MWP, in Settings, as well as the tray icon's popup menu, and while they remained checked, the MWP disabled message remains in the Dashboard,

Just experienced the same problem after downloading the new version. Received error message that website protection was disabled. I tried to bring up the program to check settings, but program would not respond. Power cycled the PC, no change. But, 10 minutes later the program popped up! Checked settings and website protection was disabled. Turned it on and all is well now. Running Windows 8.1.

For anyone still having problems with Malicious Website Protection:

1. Update the database (Dashboard > Update Now) ... it should update to v2014.10.14.04

2. From the system tray, exit Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

3. From the start menu (or desktop icon), restart Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

This should fix the problem.  If this (or any other problem remains), please create a SEPARATE forum post.  Let's close this one and move on.