Want to buy but I have a question?.....

I think this program is the best free program out there. I want to support it by purchasing the Pro option. My question is:

. Will $24.95 cover all 4 of my PC's?

I have 3 laptops and a desktop-I love MWB's but I don't $100 love it...lol

I like to pay for programs that I use and recommend to family/friends. Thanks and I look forward to an answer.

Best regards,

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

Also, say you got a new computer and you want to transfer your life-time license of MBAM to it. Just uninstall, reboot and and use the license key on your new computer.

Hi, Onlytill2016:

Thanks for the input. :)

I think the OP was actually asking about discounts for coverage for all of his computers, not about transferring. :)

How many computers may I install a license on? Do you offer volume discounts?

Just to clarify, though, for others who might read this thread, it is true that any one license can be transferred to a different computer.

However, in that scenario, order to avoid license issues, a simple uninstall is not the recommended method.

>>>If possible, one needs to run the mbam-clean utility to remove the license info from the "old" machine. :)

Instructions for that are here: How do I transfer a licensed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO to my new computer?

Similar instructions are in Sectiom 16 of the FAQ >>HERE<<.

IMPORTANT:

Before running mbam-clean on the old system, it's important to have available both the license ID and the key, since running mbam-clean will remove them from the computer.

This info will be needed to activate/register MBAM PRO on the new computer.

This info will be in the confirmation email sent from the reseller, Cleverbridge, at the time of purchase; or it will be in the box, if it was a CD.

Alternatively,

• You can also look up your ID and Key from the Registry and copy and paste it to a Notepad document before running the mbam-clean utility.

Location for Windows x86

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Location for Windows x64

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • If you cannot locate your registration in the Registry and no longer have access to your order number, you can contact Cleverbridge to obtain information about your order and registration information: Cleverbridge customer service

HTH,

daledoc1