Malwarebytes Key

If I buy malwarebytes pro and it is enable on my computer...

what if something happens to it like screen goes blank (screen problem..cracked screen and cant see) how will i be able to like.. delete it and enable it on my other computer?

Also if i reformat my computer, Will the key auto deactivate and im able to use it again after reformatting my computer? Like Do i have to do anything to deactivate it?

• Root Admin

The product comes with a lifetime license for consumer use and you can transfer it to a new computer as well. You cannot concurrently run it on more than one computer at a time though. Each computer must have it's own license

There are discounts for multiple license purchases if needed as long as they're purchased all at the same time.

All business use requires an annual renewal.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

I understand that Malwarebyte pro only works on one computer.

Lets say i have a computer problem. My screen goes blank and I have no way to download mbam.exe and to delete the keys and such... Am i able to contract the help desk and ask them to take my IP off the server list so that I can install the same keys on my other computer?

• Root Admin

Well your specific scenario wouldn't really seem possible. If the computer was at a state that you could not use it then one would normally backup the data and format the drive and reinstall in which case the ID and Key would be removed during that process.

You also would not typically keep an old computer that you could not see the screen running on your network connection.

That said it won't be an issue to short term run it on more than one system.

Thank you

I mean like the computer fell by accident. I do not have any means to use the keys illegally. What I'm wondering is lets say I was carrying my computer and it fell. The screen cracked and I cannot see it but the computer still starts up. How will I be able to remove the keys? Even if i do try to reformat it, I won't know how due to the fact I'm unable to see whats on my screen.

• 1 year later...

Hi, and :welcome: , colthouse:

Please stop replying to old topics, this is normally frowned upon...

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Each computer is unique.

Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.

The same is true for solutions.

They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we try to stick to "one user per topic".

Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using the cjfj.png button.

The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Firefox