Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Has Stopped Working

I just installed v2.0.2.1012 Paid Premium to replace v1.  I immediately started getting the pop-up window that the program has stopped working whenever it tried to check for updates.  I went through the recommended process to do a clean, complete uninstalled, then re-installed it, but I have the same problem.  The requested log files are attached.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

After posting my original reply, I saw a posting in the Malwarebytes News section of this forum that was talking about an update that was released around the end of May.  I used the link in that post to manually get the latest update, and my program seems to be working fine now.  I apologize for not doing this first.

Thank you.

• Root Admin

Hello Larry

Your logs indicate that  your computer is actively stealing and pirating software from Adobe. As such we cannot assist you with technical support unless you wish to remove all said stolen software from the system.

As such I will close your topic now and if you wish to stop pirating their software and remove it you can send me a private message to let me know.

Thank you

Ron