How to identify an Internet Troll

I used to have CTS. Not fun. I still have symptoms from time to time, although very mild and they seem to be passing. Nice descriptive picture though. lol

That pic was taken close to here by a neighbor of my cousin's. He is an elderly man who lives alone but now keeps his rifle loaded by the door and has cleared the underbrush back from the door :rolleyes:

He used to have 2 housecats and a lil dawg..........

Was that in Saskatchewan or B.C.? Or Alberta? Wow...He should get himself another dog--a BIG one. At least it would warn him if the cat is stalking around the yard.

I would love to see a mountain lion in real life (outside of a zoo)...but from inside the comfort of our truck, many miles from my own or anyone else's yard or campsite. Hubby says on a computer screen or TV is just fine with him.

Last summer I chased a bear out of our yard. He had been helping himself to the dog food right by our back door. He was a youngster, scared easy, haven't seen him since. wink.gif (I hollered at him in my 'big voice' biggrin.gif.)

Other than that...skunks, porcupines, raccoons, squirrels. Nothing as impressive as your cat. :)

Was that in Saskatchewan or B.C.? Or Alberta? Wow...He should get himself another dog--a BIG one. At least it would warn him if the cat is stalking around the yard.

I would love to see a mountain lion in real life (outside of a zoo)...but from inside the comfort of our truck, many miles from my own or anyone else's yard or campsite. Hubby says on a computer screen or TV is just fine with him.

Last summer I chased a bear out of our yard. He had been helping himself to the dog food right by our back door. He was a youngster, scared easy, haven't seen him since. wink.gif (I hollered at him in my 'big voice' biggrin.gif.)

Other than that...skunks, porcupines, raccoons, squirrels. Nothing as impressive as your cat. :)

The pics were taken on here on Vancouver Island just a bit southeast of Campbell river. Wild (non habituated) Black Bears are mostly cowards, any rural gal with a corn broom can terrify them :P

Big Cats that are that bold and aggressive are only "cured" one way. After the door was cracked for the pic this happened, the stare, then began to be crouched for charge and door shut pronto, a neighbor came over and solved the problem permanently.

Cougar2.png

The pics were taken on here on Vancouver Island just a bit southeast of Campbell river. Wild (non habituated) Black Bears are mostly cowards, any rural gal with a corn broom can terrify them :P

I've heard of attacks over on the Island. And re the bear thing...shucks, I thought I was downright impressive, LOL! Actually, he was already leaving by the time I hollered at him, just my walking out the door put a scare into him. I just didn't want him thinking that the Purina dog chow was especially for him. My dog is quite elderly and feeble now, I don't think he could even run away, never mind fight.

Big Cats that are that bold and aggressive are only "cured" one way. After the door was cracked for the pic this happened, the stare, then began to be crouched for charge and door shut pronto, a neighbor came over and solved the problem permanently.

Cougar2.png

I'm glad. They're beautiful animals, but it kind of made me shudder imagining this cat stalking an elderly man like that. The cats on Vancouver Island don't seem to be as afraid of humans as they should be. (Maybe they need to meet up with Steve's internet troll! :P)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...