Can I reinstall?

Hello and welcome, Markyman73:

MBAM Pro licenses are lifetime, but they are only good for 1 computer.

Since you have your ID/key, it should be pretty easy.

I'm not sure from your post which of the following applies to your situation, but until an expert arrives, I think the following would apply:

1) If you want to transfer your license from the old computer to a new one, just uninstall MBAM from the old computer, run mbam-clean on the old computer, and then install MBAM on the new one and register it with your ID/key.

* Download and run this utility: mbam-clean.exe

* It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).

* Then install MBAM on the new computer and Register it with the ID/KEY from the system you just removed it from.

2) If you want to reinstall MBAM on the same computer, it would be best to uninstall it, run mbam-clean & reboot, then reinstall and re-register it with your ID/key (to avoid having an issue with "invalid" license/key" errors).

3) If you want to install MBAM PRO on a new computer, but are unable to uninstall it from the old one first, then.......... I'm not quite sure. :( We'll have to wait for one of the experts to advise on this.

Please also check out the FAQs here: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=10138, especially items #6, 7 and 16.

Hope this helps a bit, and sorry I don't know for sure what to do for scenario #3,

daledoc1

As long as the other computer (the one that was dropped and is no longer working) is no longer active and updating then you should have no issues installing and registering Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on your other computer using your ID and Key :).

Just download and install the latest version from here and register the program with your ID and Key and you should be all set.

Don't forget to set up any scheduled updates and scheduled scans that you desire.

Hello and welcome, Markyman73:

MBAM Pro licenses are lifetime, but they are only good for 1 computer.

Since you have your ID/key, it should be pretty easy.

I'm not sure from your post which of the following applies to your situation, but until an expert arrives, I think the following would apply:

1) If you want to transfer your license from the old computer to a new one, just uninstall MBAM from the old computer, run mbam-clean on the old computer, and then install MBAM on the new one and register it with your ID/key.

* Download and run this utility: mbam-clean.exe

* It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).

* Then install MBAM on the new computer and Register it with the ID/KEY from the system you just removed it from.

2) If you want to reinstall MBAM on the same computer, it would be best to uninstall it, run mbam-clean & reboot, then reinstall and re-register it with your ID/key (to avoid having an issue with "invalid" license/key" errors).

3) If you want to install MBAM PRO on a new computer, but are unable to uninstall it from the old one first, then.......... I'm not quite sure. :( We'll have to wait for one of the experts to advise on this.

Please also check out the FAQs here: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=10138, especially items #6, 7 and 16.

Hope this helps a bit, and sorry I don't know for sure what to do for scenario #3,

daledoc1

Thank you Dale and Exile for responding. I have the same computer but my son dropped it on the floor while it was running and messed up the harddrive. I replaced the hard drive. I downloaded the app. again. I tried to register it and it would not let me. Is there anyone I can give my ID and Key code to and see if they are right? I saved them on my phone just in case something like that happened. I may have transposed them wrong.Can they look my account by personal info? Please let me know. Thank you again.

Markyman73

You should contact Cleverbridge and see if they can help you with this.....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

when you get the email Print it out

If you need anything else just post.

Thank you FireFox!! That worked!!! It took like 5 minutes with some personal info!! Thank you evrybody for your help!!

Markyman73

You should contact Cleverbridge and see if they can help you with this.....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

when you get the email Print it out

If you need anything else just post.