abusive posts

Can someone tell me how these abusive posts keep getting in on here.

A few days ago there were lots from the same source and I did send a message to a moderator.

Now I see yet another has got in it's really offensive and not all of us can laugh it of.

I like to come in here to read some interesting posts and to learn! but now am really put off. :lol:

Hello, Lottie:

It's called SPAM.

It happens on every forum I've ever seen, despite precautions by the hosts.

It's a fact of life these days.

I'm sure someone from MBAM will remove them as soon as they can.

In the interim, here is a tip: Don't Read Them. :lol:

Regards,

daledoc1

I DONT

Guest name cool

I agree with you on some points. But what you said is not true, Most of them are strict Forums. just like the Kaspersky forum, can not be anyone to manipulate or create topics not related 'to a forum or product issues

Can someone tell me how these abusive posts keep getting in on here.

It is because the reCAPTCHA verification on the registration page has now been cracked by the spamming software Xrumer Palladium and the spambots are getting in again.

Due to a recent update of this program. That is why the sudden increase of auto generated spam here on the forum.

As stated above, I am a member of many forums myself, and I see this happen in most places.....

The spammers find a way around the security, but here we have folks that work around the clock, and they get nuked pretty quickly, sometimes it may take a couple of hours for someone to see it and remove the post, but they do the best they can....

As stated above, I am a member of many forums myself, and I see this happen in most places.....

The spammers find a way around the security, but here we have folks that work around the clock, and they get nuked pretty quickly, sometimes it may take a couple of hours for someone to see it and remove the post, but they do the best they can....

Thankyou I know you do your best and a great lot you are. I have had so much help in the past and I thankyou for that.

@ name cool I am not a member of the Kaspersky, so I can not vouch for how they operate or how they fight spam, no can I say I have not seen any there. Kaspersky is a large company, and they probably have folks monitoring the forums 24/7 if I had to guess.

I know Malwarebytes has employees but I do not know what their hours are (since I am not on the staff). I am only a volunteer like many others here on the forum. I see spam here but all I can do is report it. On other forums I have more rights so I can delete them and ban users there or I can set them as invisible, therefore members don't see them till and admin can nuke them. :)

I only saw one topic in this part of the forums that was spamy. Any others that I missed?

Yes not sure if it was sat or Sunday but a person called xxalexwdzz put about 12 posts on.

They were really filthy and hard core. I did in fact report this and they were removed.