FreeLotto

IDKWatMNShouldBe

Is FreeLotto a scam?

I think it is, but my brother said he signed up for it, and he got a email saying something about $89,000,00!!!

He said that the site shows a fake lottery, and how freelotto is not a scam, something like that.

And on google, some people say that its legiting, but their advertisments are misleading, and some say that its a scam and identity theft.

So can you really win $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!?!??!?!?!?

If it sounds all too good to be true right? Its a scam :(

Noone would give that much free money away to someone just for registering for a lottery. If you sign up for FreeLotto with three different email addresses, and all of them win, it is a scam. The winning to losing ratio is too high.

I think it is, but my brother said he signed up for it, and he got a email saying something about $89,000,00!!!

some say that its a scam and identity theft.

The Nigerian scammers are going to be very happy to have been given an email for free :(

Change all his passwords now - He will be a target now ------

Ok, he said that I didn't read it right, he HAD a chance to win $89,000,000... my bad but still sounds like a scam.

What do you mean that he will be targeted?

I know that some sites sell the emails to other people and those other people start to send you spam...

is that what you mean? However how is changing the password will protect you?

And iv'e heard about the Nigerian scammers however, now PLEASE, dont take this offensive or racist in anyway at all,

Isn't Nigerian a poor country? Not sure, however how would they be scamming sooo much people... wouldn't you need a bit of money to start scamming at first?

What do you mean that he will be targeted?

its been flagged as a phishing scam did you read the link sho-dan provided you

Did you receive an email from FreeLotto.com that sounds like you won a huge prize? Slow down and read the fine print. There is a company called freelotto.com that collects email addresses to send commercial advertising to you in exchange for the chance to win prizes, but there are also scammers sending out emails, and even the real email may not be what you think it is.

Therefore, with regard to the email you received, there are two possibilities:

1. Lottery scam:

2. Misleading Promotion:.

"Complaints to the BBB indicate that PlasmaNet, Inc. sends notification via mail and e-mail solicitations to consumers stating that they have won a sweepstakes or lottery but consumers do not receive payment of their winnings. Upon contacting the company to retrieve their winnings, consumers state that they are denied their prize unless they sign up and pay for a subscription on the company

• 2 weeks later...
No reply to my question..

Since it is a SCAM (geeze; can you get clue already?) the Nigerians don't have to actually have $89,000,000 to offer a lottery with that payout. The SCAMMERS get their money from "fees", "taxes", "bank official bribes", "customs official bribes", and every other thing they can think up to get a few dollars here and a few dollars there. The reason such SCAMS exist is because there are people in the world, like your brother, that think one can get something for nothing.

As Wildman424 and Buttons and others here have said..

correction my friend 100% of them are scams.

:rolleyes: There is NO such thing as a "free" lottery :lol:

The horse is DEAD already!!

rEyMY.gif

STOP beating the poor animal.

~Shy