Pctools

Scammers beware

Guest name cool

I think that the use of the company's products are okay. Is safe. I have used one of their products, and it's wonderful, they are good. :)

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have used Spyware Doctor (w/o av.) and Registry Mechanic from PC Tools, which I do not use anymore due to conflicts with NIS. Symantic acquired PC Tools, maybe they will get it together soon. Their products are ok when there isn't any conflicts. :)

They do use a lot of scam like marketing techniques. Such as malicious sites having links with a fake name that downloads spyware doctor. PC Tools currently doesn't know how to play the security game.

I agreee with the above - They place their download tabs in areas that say the wrong thing - If they feel good about their own programs then I think they need to make it more obvious what you are downloading - Too much of "click here to check your system" without saying you are loading PC Tools programs -

Guest name cool

There is no dispute over the company's products. Versa. There are a lot of the users of their programs, they are very satisfied, and I've watched an episode of Dr. Phil, which gives the audience, one of these products free of charge. Before the change the home page of the site. I saw a picture of Dr. Phil there, and I think it belongs to Dr. Phil!.It is safe, there is not any threat. There are a variety of protection products.

There is no dispute over the company's products. Versa. There are a lot of the users of their programs, they are very satisfied, and I've watched an episode of Dr. Phil, which gives the audience, one of these products free of charge. Before the change the home page of the site. I saw a picture of Dr. Phil there, and I think it belongs to Dr. Phil!.It is safe, there is not any threat. There are a variety of protection products.

:) Dr. Phil!!!!!!

That is the absolute last person I would believe to endorse PCTools; I didn't even know it would be endorsed.

Also note that the awards on the PCTools website don't link to the organization that gave the reward, so I am a little bit skeptical. *raise eyebrow*

Comprev

Guest name cool
:) Dr. Phil!!!!!!

That is the absolute last person I would believe to endorse PCTools; I didn't even know it would be endorsed.

Also note that the awards on the PCTools website don't link to the organization that gave the reward, so I am a little bit skeptical. *raise eyebrow*

Comprev

yeah< This is the person, and you must believe these things, and this must look to the vision and ratified by the belief that the awards for contact to the organization.

PC Tools 'awards ?

PC Tools' products continue to win awards and gain recommendations from respected reviewers and independent testing labs around the world. PC Tools most recent release received Editors

• 3 weeks later...