MAMB'S Help

suadnovic

You need 50 posts to be able to edit.

It is MBAM not MAMB nor Mambo.

The Help system is quite adequate and this forum provides a lot of Help with the program and default settings.

How To Use The New Scheduler, Applicable To Versions 1.45 and 1.46 Only

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st&p=224633

Common Issues, Questions, and their Solutions, Frequently Asked Questions

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=10138

post-100-1287086777_thumb.png

... 50 post is a little to mutch, exept if I do halfspam like now.

Unfortunately, when we allowed everyone to edit their posts, a few people abused the privileged. It was decided that limiting the ability to edit posts for regular users would prevent such abuse.

As mentioned earlier, once you get 50 posts, you will be able to edit your posts. :welcome:

• 2 months later...
Unfortunately, when we allowed everyone to edit their posts, a few people abused the privileged. It was decided that limiting the ability to edit posts for regular users would prevent such abuse.

As mentioned earlier, once you get 50 posts, you will be able to edit your posts. :lol:

Ok, I unersatnd, but believe that nobady haw reason to abuse forum tendentiosly, anyway such members can be banned. And I must continue with my half spam to rich 50 quote. Really sorry for about that.