?????????????license

You should contact Cleverbridge, their contact info can be found here.

If you need anything else just post.

Thanks for the prompt reply ...i thought cleverbridge was the intermediate for the payments ? would they help me with a new license or make sure my version was the one i need (although downloaded from malwarebytes today ??????.............and why is support offered through a forum not the software provider ?????? ..i have had brilliant results with mb free version in the past so i thought buying the full product would be a good thing ......but i cant even register it and support is from here ??? im not dismayed just bewildered ?????

ps thanks

Well, this forum is the official support forum for Malwarebytes as well as other computer issues and concerns :)

That being said, you may email support@malwarebytes.org if you are having trouble registering Malwarebytes, although if you have lost your Key or ID or anything, you will need to contact Cleverbridge.

It's possible that the registry could have become slightly corrupted, so this may be worth a try.

Windows XP:

• Click on Start and select Control Panel
  • Open Add/Remove Programs
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.

Windows Vista and Windows 7:

• Click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and select Control Panel
  • Click on Programs and Features
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.

• Staff
ok so i paid i downloaded i ran the software and then i went to register /activate typed in my key and id and now its telling me its an incorrect code ????

i copied and pasted then i tried to type manually and again a few times over what is wrong ???

please help :) :) :) :) :)

Do not type.

When attempting to register your copy of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, please make sure with absolute certainty that you are COPYING and PASTING the license key & ID directly from the confirmation email you received from Cleverbridge into the proper fields. Please also make sure you are only including the letters and numbers and not the words ID or Key. Leave in all dashes as well.

Finally, make sure there are not any additional spaces before or after the ID and Key. <<<This is crucial

If that fails:

Please uninstall the software and run this clean up tool. If this tool displays an error, continue on with reinstall please.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe

Reboot the system.

Then reinstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the link below (downloads do not differ, registration with your ID & key activate the Pro features):

http://fileforum.betanews.com/download/Mal...re/1186760019/1

Note: Ignore all 'Recommended' or 'Sponsored' software which is prominently displayed, they are ads and we do not have any association with them.

Save the file to your desktop and double-click it to begin installation.

Then try to register again.

If you need your key & ID or a copy of your confirmation email,, this information can only be obtained by our reseller, Cleverbridge.

http://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco

thanks again for the reply :)

it seems like this antivirus software these people are peddling is really vital to my system

so much so that they need to take control over half my entire system with pop ups appearing by the second telling me how much i need it ......

and not only that but turning half my features off or redirecting services ...i would like to know my legal position ..if i went to their offices and covered the bastards in paint and then offered to charge them for removal of the paint from their greedy faces.... but only if they paid me to remove it ..whilst not allowing any other company the privilege..

or maybe just hitting them with a baseball bat ..then charging them for a ride to hospital ....:)

thanks for the info and links. ive saved all the info to my external drive .ill pop off now to destroy the infiltrators.....

ciao f now

cheers and regards

ps back soon :) :)

whoa there!

Sounds like you are infected, goldflinger :)

Please read the following so that you may begin the cleaning process.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you may email support@malwarebytes.org Please include your order number.

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Please note that it may take 48 hours or more for you to receive a response in the malware removal forum, as it is often busy at times. Please do not reply to your own post asking for help unless its been more than 48 hours since you originally posted, as this can make it appear as though you are being helped and take longer for you to get help.

If you are unable to do all or any of the steps in the link to the directions above, just post your problem into the forum I gave you a link to anyway and someone will be able to assist you.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Thank you :)