Vista Still Blocking Protection Module Startup

I am running Vista 32 bit with all updates. I have a few computers running Vista but only one which is still not allowing MBAM to start with Windows. I keep getting the stupid Windows blocked programs from starting click here. When I go in to allow programs, it shows MBAM as being enabled, but not running. When I start MBAM it starts fine, but asks me if I want to allow MBAM to run. I have tried removing with Add Remove Programs, with the removal tool posted in several other threads here, and with YourUninstaller Pro. I have gone and deleted all MBAM related files and Folders that I can find. I have tried to remove the delay in the MBAM Services I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times I can't see straight any more.

I had the problem with version 1.41/1.42/and now 1.43. I have tried everything that I have come across in these forums since the Vista problem had started and don't know what else I can try. I would appreciate any help you may be able to offer. In advance, yes I am running the paid version of MBAM and show no license issues.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Coronamaker -

As a paying customer you should have recieved an email address that shows where you can send peronal problems of this type and get direct responses -

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...st&p=164396

The link above gives you a direct click on link to Support for paying customers -

Thank You - :)

EDIT - Just basically describe the problem as you did here -

Greetings :)

Please reinstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware then do the following:

• Go to C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Right-click on mbamgui.exe and select Properties.
  • Click on the Compatibility tab and make sure that Always run this program as an administrator is NOT checked and if it is then uncheck it and hit Apply then click OK.
  • Restart your computer and see if Malwarebytes' will start up normally.

Please let me know how it goes.