Termianl Server version of malwarebytes?

Dear all,

Having used Malwarebytes for personal use at home on on the road, I have now settled in a company where we have for the last several weeks been hit by loads of Malware. Trend adn Symantec do not pick these up at all and Malwarebytes is the only thing that has saved my sanity.

Is there a paid "Corporate Terminal Server version that I can purchasse for use on Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit )??As I need to get extra cover on tour servers here?

Many thnias for your help and answers.

Fanflame

Greetings and welcome :)

I'm not sure if there is a version that works with Windows Server '03 or not. Please send an email to corporate@malwarebytes.org and they should be able to provide the information you need.

Thanks very much for the Information I have emailed them.

Fanflame

• Root Admin

It is not officially supported on Terminal Server however we do have a few customers that do use it. Remember though you should NEVER allow an automated scripting method to remove threats due to the danger of a false positive and this being a server. You should always manually review any files and if there is a question contact support before doing the removal on a Server as it can affect hundreds or thousands of users.