Small bug still here in 1.42,,,!...

---> "A small bug was introduced in version 1.41 of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware that prevents the startup entry for the Delete On Reboot script from being removed after it runs. This isn't a problem for most people, as Windows XP users do not notice this unless Windows Defender is installed. However, Windows Vista and Windows 7 users who have not disabled the UAC will be annoyed with a UAC popup when Windows starts up, and Windows Defender users at least used to be notified that Windows Defender had blocked the startup item."

I'm running W 7 64 and I'm having this problem with version 1.42... Either I reboot or start into my admin account and the PC has this problem, UAC pops up and asks me if it's OK for Malwarebytes to change 'stuff' in the registry...

I haven't run the fix yet... I just wanted to let you know that either this problem isn't gone in 1.42 or is this something new...?...

I'll wait for your answer before I run the fix...

Thanks...

@kcazzie: Greetings :)

This is a known issue with the current version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Please download the appropriate fix for your system here and extract and run it, then reboot to correct the issue. Should it happen again, just run the .reg file again.

This will be corrected in the next version (1.42 :) ).

If you need anything else just post.