How can I talk to a human? I have 2 accounts, 1 free and 1 Premium, HELP!!

I seem to have two paid accounts. Both are paid, renewing on different months..  One says it covers 5 devices,  The other which ios on my iPhone and my wife's iPhone says nothing about adding other devices.  The first account coverers my Mac Book Pro and one iPad.  I want to add my phone and my wife's phone and one other iPad to tyhis but I can't tell which account is which or how to add anything.  I REALLY need to talk to a human being. I've submitted help requests in the past but they never are any help.    :(.  ANY help will be most welcome if I can ever find my way back here.

1 hour ago, AZFred said:

I REALLY need to talk to a human being. I've submitted help requests in the past but they never are any help. 

How long ago did you submit a request.

1 hour ago, AZFred said:

One says it covers 5 devices

Have you logged into your my.malwarebytes.com account with the email used to purchase the 5 device license?

Did you purchase any of the licenses direct from the Apple store?

In any case,

This is one issue only the support desk can address. The forum can not deal with license issues.

Make them aware you would like them to contact you by phone as well in the support ticket request.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help

Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

Edited by Porthos

• Staff

Also, just a reminder that all of last week was a holiday for most folks at Malwarebytes, and what support staff were working were probably very busy and prioritizing the most critical cases. If you submitted a support ticket, please be patient as support catches up after the holidays.