Malwarebytes 5.0.14.85 virus signatures are lagging behind again.

brad03

• Staff

If you are still seeing an issue with the date in the UI, that's a different problem. There was a period of time after the latest release where database updates were not being delivered to the latest version of MB5. They now are and have been since I posted earlier.

Edited by tetonbob

• Staff
22 minutes ago, tetonbob said:

@miguelgrado
Your service log says your MB5 is current

@miguelgrado looking more closely at the log you provided, I can see that by the time I asked you to enable debug logging, the database was already current.

This update:

10/30/23    " 19:46:00.018"    94870671    10d0    2360    INFO    UpdateControllerImpl    mb::updatecontrollerimpl::CUpdateControllerImpl::DoUpdate    "updatecontrollerimplhelper.cpp"    785    "DoUpdate - Starting check for updates (automatic)"
10/30/23    " 19:46:00.768"    94871421    10d0    2360    INFO    UpdateControllerImpl    mb::updatecontrollerimpl::CUpdateControllerImpl::DoUpdate    "updatecontrollerimplhelper.cpp"    801    "Available updates found - beginning download"
10/30/23    " 19:46:30.864"    94901515    10d0    2360    INFO    UpdateControllerImpl    mb::updatecontrollerimpl::CUpdateControllerImpl::ProcessUpdatePackages    "updatecontrollerimplhelper.cpp"    2144    "Successful v5 DU completed. Updated to DB version: 1.0.76746"