Baloons Tower Defence 5.

NaomiY

Hi, I have baloons tower Defence 5 on steam (created by ninja kiwi) it was detected in my weekly scan as Malware.Heuristic. 1003 but I've never had any issues with this software in my 301 hours of playtime and ninja kiwi has worked with frachineses such as adventure time[1] so I have hard doubts that the steam verison of this game would be infected by malware. Unfortunately as a steam game it has steam DRM so I can't upload it :/ but still likely a false posative.

Refrence 1; ninja kiwi + adventure time

19 minutes ago, Porthos said:

You should turn off that non default setting.

Im the paranoid sort ;) I like it on highest just incase. Sometimes you get false posatives but its better to be safe than sorry and you can always let them know ;)

On 7/27/2022 at 5:41 PM, NaomiY said:

Im the paranoid sort ;) I like it on highest just incase. Sometimes you get false posatives but its better to be safe than sorry and you can always let them know ;)

Then you could leave on the more agressive settings and upload the file to Virustotal to see how many AV detect it as virus to see if is a false positive