Safe site to watch TV episodes and such online :)

mountaintree16

hulu.com

Thought I'd share this here... enjoy ;)

Note: This site is only accessible to users in the United States.

Thank you Exile for telling me about this site!

@ Chimpy

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that you can only get Hulu in the USA. :) I'll go back and edit the post ;)

I have a feeling that your sites will probably only work in the UK/Britain.

@ Chimpy

Yeah, last I read on Hulu recently, they hope to be available to users in more countries as soon as possible, but for now are only accessible in the US. The same goes for the ABC Family's official website, which I also use to watch some ABC shows on.

• Root Admin

I'm not saying there not, just sort of making someone take an extra second of time to use it is all. Then I'll feel better knowing that they don't come back and claim it was an accidental click and they got infected from some Ad on some site.

I really probably shouldn't worry about it, but since all of this is really off-topic for what we do and there were recent posting about Ads linking to infected files it makes it clear it wasn't a mistake going there.

True Yardbird.

I mainly use Hulu for episodes of House. Or Secret Life of the American Teenager (lol I know) that I miss on TV. I prefer watching shows on an actual TV too :lol:

I like listening to the radio or a music cd almost all the time, day and night, on or off line.

Took my tv to the rubbish dump 9 weeks ago this coming friday with no regrets.

Just use the sites chimpy listed (post #4) and watch on a such a huge screen...err...all 17" of it on my laptop.

Mainly used to catch up on episodes of Shameless, Police, Camera, Action!, The Interceptors and sometimes other things too all watched outside official broadcast times.

And no tv licence to pay! Ever again! (at least not until the next lot of government ministerial jokers get voted in :lol: and that'll be this coming May :lol: