falso positivo en mi aplicación desarrollada en Visual Studio

RAAL

1 hour ago, cli said:

Did you add your working directory to the allow list? If not, please follow the directions listed in Exclude detections in Malwarebytes for Windows.

I think the user is talking about finished apps that are created being detected.

File: 2
MachineLearning/Anomalous.94%, C:\MALWARE TEST NO WD\BIN\X86.EXE, No Action By User, 0, 392687, 1.0.48370, , shuriken, , ED3BB31F67616210C7653679C5FE3F42, 96B0C9977A4AAE7E67485CD2D93274C16356A6967810D70B484DC8C66CEF8646
MachineLearning/Anomalous.94%, C:\MALWARE TEST NO WD\BIN\NO-USB INSTALLER.EXE, No Action By User, 0, 392687, 1.0.48370, , shuriken, , AF7A293E9CC7377F0BEDFE29A95F1FEF, 3AF8319A519514F874B7AADD5B561A9D44634AD49E7339695E77ACDF966BA180

I am scanning my application in virustotal and I get the warning "MachineLearning / Anomalous.94%", I just don't want this warning to appear by mistake on the machines where my software is installed and the client ends up uninstalling the file for fear that it is a virus .

Excuse my English, I am using the google translator.

1 hour ago, RAAL said:

am scanning my application in virustotal

The engine format and configuration in VirusTotal is different than the consumer and corporate products’ default configuration. In VirusTotal Malwarebytes uses a command-line engine with different configuration and detection techniques/heuristics which might detect more than the commercial product. There are also false-positive suppression mechanisms in the commercial product which are not present in the command-line engine in VirusTotal.

This will eventually fix itself in Virustotal as well, as Malwarebytes has no control over this. Virus Total is having trouble reaching Malwarebytes cloud.

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2021 at 4:52 AM, Porthos said:

I do not get a detection with the installed version of Malwarebytes.

Are you relying on the detection from Virus total again?

You can say him than no rely on Virustotal or explain there are different engines VT version and installed version. But people use to verify files at VT (I say for her/his potential clients)

As well as people prone to download cracks for games/programs from their "trust or friendly" sites, where the sites say it is safe. In general users take Virustotal lines as the word of each antivirus than appear there

• 3 months later...