Minecraft logs analyzer

so I was wondering whats my mc playtime is so i found this program from github and used it and got my playtime and then deleted the program. So then i was curious what i downloaded and put the exe into virustotal and 2 things scanned it as trojan virus and the creator claims that it doesnt have virus and its a false positive because something here is the reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/a9jhbe/i_made_a_program_that_calculates_your_total_mc/. So i was wondering if this is actually a trojan or not just to be safe (I scanned with malwarebytes and avast and they didnt detect anything) Thanks! Mallikainen

I also thinks its a false positive because a well known youtuber phoenix sc used this program

i know it doesnt guarantee its safety but yes if there is something i can do to confirm that its a false positive please tell, also it had a pyw file download and i used it on virustotal also and it didnt detect anything

Edited by Mallikainen