Unable to Activate Shared License

Shared a license with a family member last year. Family member is only getting around to installing and activating Malwarebytes now. I resent the invitation. The family member followed the instructions in the e-mail and after installation and is told "You don't have any subscriptions right now, but if you purchase one, you'll see it here.

I have tried cancelling and resending the invitation. I have tried restarting the family member's Mac. I have tried entering the license key shown on my account page and the system tells me that license key is already in use.

Very frustrated...

Image 2021-07-25 at 2.12 PM.jpg

3 hours ago, redbeard1883 said:

I have tried entering the license key shown on my account page and the system tells me that license key is already in use.

Without displaying any keys here on the forum, in your account page, how many devices are available?

I know that none of the staff members here have access to licensing information, so if that's what is required to fix your situation you must contact the sales support team by filling out this form https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/requests/new to get help. It often takes a week or more to work through backlogs there due to a variety of factors, so you'll need to be patient.

But perhaps a user or staff member is familiar with your situation and can suggest something.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, redbeard1883 said:

2 devices were available at the time I first encountered this issue. I have since invited a fourth family member to share the license.

You need to have enough licenses for each device you try to activate.

How many total devices show in your account?