Can you help me: antivires clames conflicts with your product

Several other AV utilities claim this and with some that's probably true. Perhaps someone that has tried can verify. As long as you disable the Real-time features of Malwarebytes temporarily during Kaspersky installation, it cannot interfere.

Generally speaking, I have no problem with having multiple anti-malware utilities installed as long as only one of them is allowed to perform real-time/on-access protection, otherwise it will have a negative impact on your computing experience as the compete to access the same new/changed files.

this not malleable malware, it's there antvries and internet security, even if I disable it during installation, I am conserd about it being able to work with Malwarebytes  wit's everyday scans.

I sent them a email saying if they can't work with you I want a refund.

The thing I did not like is the face that during the installation it asked me to detele you if I had not stop and checked, I would lost what I just paid for only a couple of months ago.

9 hours ago, dennisjf12 said:

this not malleable malware, it's there antvries and internet security

Anti-malware and AntiVirus are just two names for the same type of software. The latter is simply the way it was referred to in the distant past when the prevalent form of malware was the virus. Some developers have stuck with that name while others have adopted modern naming conventions.

I would not think that having Kaspersky installed would prevent you from using Malwarebytes, but again I have not tried that and hoped that someone who had would respond here.

this not malleable malware, it's there antvries and internet security, even if I disable it during installation, I am conserd about it being able to work with Malwarebytes  wit's everyday scans.

The thing I did not like is the face that during the installation it asked me to detele you if I had not stop and checked, I would lost what I just paid for only a couple of months ago.

Instead of buying an antvries software from someone else, I just bought your premium software that way I should be covered with what ever I needed.

22 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

Instead of buying an antvries software from someone else, I just bought your premium software that way I should be covered with what ever I needed.

For even better total protection if you are using Windows 10, Please turn off this setting in Malwarebytes to re enable Defender.

2021-07-22_22h56_10.png

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1

Thank you your help Dennis