Want to Change )utlook Express

noknojon

My last ISP set Outlook Express to take the mail from my former account inbox due to the size of memory I had with them -

Can someone give me the way to, either set it to my new ISP, or set it to no ISP account ??

I can't remember how we changed it - :lol: Just that it was done via > Run > msn >???

Thanks -

@ Exile -

It is a very good guide with all I need - The only problem that occurs is when the guide is printed none of the pictures come out -

It is only 3 pages of writing - So I keep needing to click back to the forum just to make sure that it is right -

Should it print out as shown or are the pictures in some way 'copyrighted' or similar ?? :)

If you're having issues with the images open the link in Internet Explorer and click on the page button on the toolbar (it looks like a paper and pencil) and select Save As... then select a location, such as your desktop for the file and select Web Archive, single file (*.mht) in the Save as type: drop down menu :) . You can then view the full page in IE without actually having to access the net and you should have the images in that file as well and therefore should be able to print the images. It's also possible that you need to set your print options to print images from web pages as well as text :) .

Thanks Exile -

I figured it out anyway - If you see it with the pictures first, then without, it is a whole new profile -

I thought it would be you that would have a list somewhere - :)

Mission accomplished thanks - And the new inbox already has 3 emails - :)

I normally can print direct from the net, (just did some of drafting details from a building page) -

That was the only time I had any problems -

EDIT -

Just realised I did not have those tools enabled - I had reset it to basic tools only -

On a longshot this may be it? but its not bad... Pick your OS ie: XP and go to email: http://www.ineedoshelp.com/xp/index.html

In small letters theres a nice Simulator with pic's and if you point to ie: tools and click it will walk you thru the setup process.... I never used it, so let us know if I was close please!

Simulator: http://www.ineedoshelp.com/xp/mail/outlook2007/main.html

you got to dig into this deep for other goodies :)

Well Ex, btw. you & me I knew we had to find it :D

Edit: its a handy link I posted, I wish they would leave it alone. They keep changing it...progress ;)

Thanks again guys -

As Ex said I did it but was just a bit confused when the page did not print as it looked -

I just did File > Print > and saw it was not what was on the screen - I suppose I could have done Print Screen but ....... ;)

You're right as it shows IE 6 - Even though not much has cnanged -

the link exile360 posted & the one I posted were from the same homepage: http://www.ineedoshelp.com/ somewhere I thought I said you got to look close at the site.... but if you have your OE working! all the better... <_<

Thanks for yours too - I just found it very odd that the screen shot that I printed came out not the same as was shown -

That was my only basic query to Exile - The directions were very good on both versions, but I only wondered why the screen shot did not print -

They must have a reason ?? but now I will check my 'print previews' prior to printing a shot -- ;)

Thanks for yours too - I just found it very odd that the screen shot that I printed came out not the same as was shown -

That was my only basic query to Exile - The directions were very good on both versions, but I only wondered why the screen shot did not print -

They must have a reason ?? but now I will check my 'print previews' prior to printing a shot -- ;)

If I remember right if you right mouse click on there pic's. It will say "This function is Disabled" If you want to save 1 of ther jpegs? Only other option is to go up to your browser & go to Edit and drop down to Copy -- that works... tip of the week <_<

Edit: you may have to press Ctrl + A (select all) to copy & paste, or try print screen.

I believe its a copyright protection setup

you guys got to forgive me -- I sometimes reply while I'm sleepwalking <_< but I guess you have it now... regards...

EDIT: my P/Scr button works -- I get a clean pic! But then I really don't need to print all that out... after all these years of doing it from memory, I don't think I'll forget.... hope it works for you... or we/I can send them as jpegs to you...

you guys got to forgive me -- I sometimes reply while I'm sleepwalking <_< but I guess you have it now... regards...

If you did not help me and many of us (even while sleepwalking) then we would not be here -

We only turn up to ensure your safe arrival every day (he he ) ;) and your vast network of helpful hints -

EDIT -

If EX and ED were not helping me I would have to submit to Advanced's very subtle wit -