Possible 2 malware files: AVG detected Win64(and 32):Malware-gen - false +?

Good day, 
today my AVG detected 2 files and classified them to be Win64:Malware-gen and Win32:Malware-gen. They were quarantied. 
The first is gfsdk_ssao.win64.dll in The Witcher 3 GOG folder 
The second: libGLESv2.dll in Steam folder

image.png.262189fa4ac99a3aa7e689a29993601b.pngimage.png.83f39652353ef566f0a5513e10ccac77.png

Due to origin of these files I think that they are not malicious and must be false positives. However, I might be wrong and have an infection in my PC,  therefore I kindly ask for your advice and help on this matter. 

Malwarebytes scan.txt Addition.txt FRST.txt

1 minute ago, Mizgal said:

I did report these files, but I think this community here is more reliable in case of infections and there is why I asked for help. 
If it is not a problem please just look on the logs from FRST. If it is not possible I will hold no grudge. 

No problems, Someone will get to your case when available.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you