WaynePr

Possible F P - Coral Poker Client

I downloaded Coral's Poker Client 'PokerSetup.exe' from 'https://gaming.coral.co.uk/poker' today.

This file was quarantined on a Generic.Malware/Suspicious label.

I have zipped it up and have sent the associated report.

The url and downloaded file was considered safe courtesy of Kaspersky; so I thought I would bring it to your attention.

regards, Wayne

PokerSetup.zip coralmal.txt

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. We have made some changes on the backend so that this should no longer be detected. Should be reflected in MBAM within the next couple of hours.

Best regards,

OK, so it is now November, but in a Custom scan of my Windows C drive, this is still being reported as Generic.Malware/Suspicious

1 hour ago, WaynePr said:

OK, so it is now November, but in a Custom scan of my Windows C drive, this is still being reported as Generic.Malware/Suspicious

I do not speak for MB. That file would not get run on my computer considering the Virus total results.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/578dcfd24eabdcadc635912839c31c9bf913c9329d645f00ff674c40901150cc/detection

Thanks for your input Porthos. I appreciate you taking the time. As things stand I have no plans to run it yet.