Unable to activate license

I am having the same problem. Just updated the Malwarebytes for windows 10 and when I try to activate, it come up with token not found. Error: MBAM40401 I have two keys that were lifetime keys and can not get either one of them to work. I tried the support tool and did a clean and it still would not activate. I went to my account and deactivated both accounts and they both now say One activation available. Thanks for any help.

Thanks.  Please try disabling Norton temporarily and then try activating Malwarebytes again to see if it is now able to do so.  If it still doesn't work then go ahead and reactivate Norton, wait a couple of hours and then try activating the software with your license once more; it's possible that too many activation requests were made to the server and so you might need to wait a while to allow it to reset on the backend before trying again.

If the issue still persists after that then please contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you directly via email.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks