**Noob with BIG problems!!**Virus keeps reinstalling after CLEAN INSTALL

That is good news.  So far, there has been no confirmation of malware infection.

This last run is a confimation.  Plus, we had you run the MBAR standalone anti-rootkit, which reported no malware.

{ I presume that now, you have Windows 10 running in normal mode.}

At this point, since the reports indicated this Windows 10 is on build 1809  ( from fall 2018),

I would urge you to get the Windows 10 build 1903  / May - June 2019 release version.

Thru Microsoft Windows Update.  Your Windows system will run better with it.

The Windows 10'  May-June 2019 Update is ready  available to download and install from the Windows Update page in Settings. Choose a time that works best for you to download the update. You'll then need to restart your device and complete the installation. After that, your device will be running Windows 10, version 1903.

To manually check for the latest recommended updates, select the Start  button, then select Settings > Update & Security  > Windows Update .

Sincerely.

OK  😎

The Windows 10 build 1903 is metered by Microsoft.  So if it does not show up today  ( when you do your Windows Update check run),

try again tomorrow at the top of the hour.

You eventually will see a display like this on Windows Update.

image.png.20a0d40ad948fdc5cbb880d6c5de51e0.png

When you see it, click the blue line "Download and install now".

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Maurice

Edited by Maurice Naggar

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks