blue screened

so im in a slight problem :]
had a harddrive which had windows 10 on it and couple months back installed windows 10 on a new ssd too (so now i only use windows on the ssd)
recently got slapped with a virus and so i installed and ran malware bytes which quarantined a bunch of "virus" files which some (i believe) were in the system32 file and so after prompting me to restart the computer - i got the ":( ur pc doesnt work" even after simply troubleshooting and then trying to boot into safe mode just returns with the sad face error and "system_service_exception" i am on the computer right now because i managed to get in by booting up the old harddrive windows 10 any ideas on how to fix the ssd windows so i can be back to normal? this hard drive is extremely slow sorry for the long paragraph but i really dont know what to do...

hi and thanks
i had visited the first file location:
E:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\ScanResults
and it had JSON file which I am unable to upload here.
but I am able to upload the second file which i have attached below
from the location:
E:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\MBAMSERVICE.LOG

thanks, aistro

MBAMSERVICE.LOG

• Root Admin

Okay, I looked at the logs and I'm not finding anything removed that should have caused a booting issue. Can you open in Recovery Mode and do a System Restore to a time before you did the removal and get Windows running. Then we can look at cleaning it again

Ron

hi, I've tried all that before and system recovery has no back ups. After 8 hours of trial I had not reached any closer to solving the problem and therefore resulted in wiping the ssd and installing windows again.

I believe my problem is gone so thanks for the help but I've sorted it out.

thanks.

• Root Admin

Okay then, glad to hear you were able to get it resolved. I'll close your topic and leave with some information to help you keep the system clean going forward.

Let's get real. If you're not backing up your data and you're still using Google Chrome then you're just not serious about Privacy, Safety, and protecting your data. Malwarebytes is a fantastic program but you still need to back up your data and you still need to block scripts and Ads in your browser. 
If you're still using Google Chrome I would highly suggest you consider using Firefox instead. For more advanced users you might consider installing NoScript as well (it does have a higher learning curve though)

Help Secure your browsers

Please install uBlock Origin for your browsers to better protect your system

FireFox, ChromeOpera , SafariMicrosoft Edge
AdBlock for Internet Explorer
How to use uBlock Origin to protect your online privacy and security | uBlock Origin tutorial 2018

This video tutorial above explains how to use uBlock Origin in advanced user mode and all the advanced settings to protect your online privacy and help prevent unwanted sites from changing your browser settings

Follow-up Reading

Everything you need to know about cybercrime
10 easy ways to prevent malware infection 
Keep your data backed up

Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes and tell your friends and family too. We're here to help.

Ron