Version 0.68

MBAM 0.68 now opens without that "730 error". And I can now ignore detections.

Database version: 132/6754 fingerprints loaded

Quick scan:

Objects scanned: 11948

Objects infected: 4 (all .tmp files, all false positives)

Time elapsed: 1 min. 26 sec.

Full scan:

Objects scanned: 70168

Objects infected: 4 (the same 4 FPs that the quick scan detected)

Time elapsed: 19 min. 22 sec.

When I run a second quick scan, (without first closing/re-opening MBAM) I got a Run-Time Error '13': Type mismatch popup. Click on [OK] and MBAM closes.

If I close MBAM after a scan, and re-open it, I can run scans without receiving this error.

OK my first post was using the update feature in the version I had. Then I saw I had a link in email so I uninstalled and installed the new one. DB 132 6754 finger prints, Quick Scan in 3:17 12060 objects scanned Full scan 27:42 83804 objects. It found the Antivir update and did ignore just fine. It also worked for file delete, and save bug report, save scan report. Report bug, and f/p open OE all ready to go. I tried to recreate Joe53's error and can't.

Hi Marcin, hi everyone,

Thanks for the improvements! :P

MBAM

- update -977 KB-> MBAM v.0.68 DBversion 130 with 6632 fingerprints

- update -123 KB-> MBAM v.0.68 DBversion 132 with 6754 fingerprints

- Quick Scan -> 5 min. 9 sec. for 14,080 objects ie 1,538 2,733,98 obj/min (faster) -> 0 infection

Even with 0 infections, I get a screen with a the report in Notepad, is it new or am I asleep?

- Full Scan in progress

~~ edit: no change in my context menu: I still have the option (is it what Tarun is speaking about?)

Warning! Warning! Warning!

- Full scan MBAM 0.68 / 132 / 6754 -> 45 min 27 sec. for 70,924 objects ie 1,560, 48 obj./min. (faster)

But...

I should have 14 infected files and MBAM which was usually good at this doesn't find anything!

Yes, they are still here (Avast is opening its popups when I open the directory)!

Again, when I click "Main Menu", I get a report in Notepad (that I didn't have), is it right?

ok i'v not been online for a few days but i see i did not mess nothing :P ok i updated mbam 0.67 to 0.68 within the program got offline and turned off winpatrol superantispyware pro and avira antivir and comodo fw 2.4 and did a full scan with database:130 fingerprints:6632 and found nothing then did a quick scan the scan got to c:\windows\system\winspool.drv and then had a runtime error 13 type mismatch so i restarted the pc and scaned again both full and quick and found no error and found nothing so i got back online and checked for updates and updated to db:132 fp:6754 then looked here and see jeaninmontana say something about a email so i uninstalled and renistalled mbam 0.68 did a full and quick scan with db:130 fp:6632 that came with it and no error and found nothing then got online updated to db:132 fp:6754 and did a quick scan and found nothing :)

Marcin,

This should happen, it is to encourage people to post logs in forums.
I wanted to say that I got this window even without any infected file... do you want users to post anyway?

Hello Marcin

MBAM went through this Rouge AntiSpyware like a hot knife thro butter. :P

I've seen the AntiSpyware (Newest Rogue Threats) thread and it was recommended in a forum(I mod at) which I deleted that post outright, some people can be outright dangerous.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Version 0.68

Database version: 132

This logfile was saved after the removal process completed.

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 10473

Memory Processes Infected: 2

Memory Modules Infected: 4

Registry Keys Infected: 1

Registry Values Infected: 1

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 12

Files Infected: 32

Memory Processes Infected:

c:\program files\antispywareapp\antispyware.exe (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Unloaded process successfully.

c:\program files\antispywareapp\antispywaresrv.srv.exe (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:

c:\program files\antispywareapp\spycleaner.plg.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Unloaded module successfully.

c:\program files\antispywareapp\microsoft.vc80.atl\atl80.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Unloaded module successfully.

c:\program files\antispywareapp\microsoft.vc80.crt\msvcp80.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Unloaded module successfully.

c:\program files\antispywareapp\microsoft.vc80.crt\msvcr80.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Unloaded module successfully.

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AntiSpyware (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\AntiSpyware (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Folders Infected:

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Databases (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\FilterDrv (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Log (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Microsoft.VC80.ATL (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Microsoft.VC80.CRT (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AntiSpyware (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Log (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Quarantine (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Registry Backups (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Settings (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\AntiSpyware.exe (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\AntiSpyware.url (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\AntiSpywareSrv.srv.exe (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Launcher.exe (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\SpyCleaner.plg.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\vistaCPtasks.xml (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Databases\spy.ref (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\FilterDrv\antispyfilter.amd64.sys (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\FilterDrv\antispyfilter.cat (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\FilterDrv\antispyfilter.inf (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\FilterDrv\antispyfilter.x86.sys (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Log\2007 Aug 24 - 07_48_39 AM.log (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Microsoft.VC80.ATL\atl80.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Microsoft.VC80.ATL\Microsoft.VC80.ATL.manifest (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcp80.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Program Files\AntiSpywareApp\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcr80.dll (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AntiSpyware\AntiSpyware on the Web.lnk (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AntiSpyware\AntiSpyware.lnk (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\DataBaseNew.ref (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\rs.dat (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Log\2007 Aug 24 - 07_48_30 AM_890.log (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Log\2007 Aug 24 - 07_48_32 AM_062.log (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Log\2007 Aug 24 - 07_52_45 AM_125.log (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Settings\CustomScan.stg (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Settings\IgnoreList.stg (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Settings\ScanInfo.stg (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Settings\ScanResults.stg (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Settings\SelectedFolders.stg (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\AntiSpyware\Settings\Settings.stg (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AntiSpyware Scheduled Scan.job (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AntiSpyware.lnk (Rogue.Antispyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

MBAM v.o68 DB 132 Quick Scan time 1m.53s.

I have no problems to report in the scanning, quarantined and deleting process of MBAM. And its very fast.

ps I did download antispyware.com, installed, updated and scanned my computer.

Hello Marcin

Rogue=trustedantivirus

Database version: 133

This logfile was saved after the removal process completed.

Objects scanned: 10672

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 12

Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\BrowserObjects (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\HKCURun (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\HKLMRun (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\StartMenuAllUsers (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\StartMenuCurrentUser (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\HKCURun\RunOnce (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\HKCURun\RunOnceEx (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\HKLMRun\RunOnce (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Anti-Virus-Pro.com\AntiVirusPro\Autorun\HKLMRun\RunOnceEx (Rogue.Anti.Virus.Pro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:

Hello marcin

Have added the AntiVir tmps' to the Ignore list and MBAM has done its job, no more AV tmps' are showing . Outstanding, a most excellent program you have, Congrats to all involved. :P

Database version: 139

This logfile was saved before the removal process.

Objects scanned: 11703

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: