These items are removed by adwcleaer. What are they

What are these? Malwarebytes antimalware didn't flag them. Only adwcleaner did.

Adware.Agent HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules|WMI-ASYNC-In-TCP

Adware.Agent HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules|WMI-ASYNC-In-TCP-NoScope

• Staff

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the AdwCleaner Help forum.

Someone will reply shortly, but in the meantime here are a few resources which may help resolve your issue:

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

13 minutes ago, klauwkikker said:

I have restored this two items from quarantaine and did an new scan and now adwcleaner found nothing.

False postive? Kind if I get a answere

I have the same issue. Recently I ran a Adw Scan and the following was detected.

Adware.Agent HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules|WMI-ASYNC-In-TCP

Adware.Agent HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules|WMI-ASYNC-In-TCP-NoScope

Not sure if it's false positive.

Please assist.

Thanks

well i just tried a bit
if you restore them then restart the pc and scan after that again then adwcleaner wont find these 2 aswell so  im not sure
(if you just restore them without restarting before the next scan,then adwcleaner will detect them again and report it.)

so i suppose you restarted after restoring them and thats why they are not found (not because you re downloaded adwcleaner) - true?

because adwcleaner has not been updated since my last installation(installed 7.6 and last update was 6.6) so i doubt that a new install fixed it and just assume you did a restart in between aswell which results in the two not being detected anymore

ill just guess this is a false positive that got "enabled" with the last windows updates - because they were exactly between the time of 6.6 and today
and atleast for me thats the only thing i changed on my system OR downloaded

Edited by fleks717

I have it as well as 13 other issues found by adwcleaner. My computer memory was maxing out at 97% with nothing open so I started scanning. I scan regular and I have corporate Kaspersky on my computer as I work from home through a vpn and nothing was detected there. Came across this. Ill check back soon. 

Edited by HopeElease

1 hour ago, fr33tux said:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. We're investigating why this is occurring and I'll get back to you very soon.

You can ignore or let this detection in quarantine until then.

thanks for the answer,ill let it stay in the quarantine until then.
i use 3 pcs in my household and all 3 had it occur so it is indeed kinda weird. (but they all had a windows update between this new adw release and it being detected,so as stated above maybe the new windows updates enabled this false posivite because it didnt get detected before the windows update.)

what is the thing detected if one may ask? 
appreciated.

Edited by fleks717

13 hours ago, fr33tux said:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. We're investigating why this is occurring and I'll get back to you very soon.

You can ignore or let this detection in quarantine until then.

Hi. I don't know if this helps or not, but it seems to flag on W10 v1803, and not on W10 v1709, even though the registry entries are indeed present in v1709.

19 hours ago, klauwkikker said:

hi ;) i update my drivers here
https://www.driverscloud.com/

but the old site

https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=29

if you insttal this appp to found your drivers
                Mes_Drivers_3.0.4.exe

in adwcleaner 

adware.agent

***** [ Registry ] *****

Adware.Agent                    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules|WMI-ASYNC-In-TCP
Adware.Agent                    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules|WMI-ASYNC-In-TCP-NoScope

I uninstalled malwarebytes (license ran out) but the other years I remembered it, it always detected and warned before applying Mes_Drivers_X.X.X (versions) .exe.

Now I have bitdefender total security and did not warn ... but I think it's not dangerous ... just ports to comunicate for drivers...

Hello,

I have exact same thing happen to me all day, and even today.

klauwkikker,  Posted yesterday at 03:24 PM

I saw the suggestion from Tezzle (thank you!) "Got the same thing and I've discovered that if you disable cloud database in adwcleaner it doesn't detect anything.." and followed that advice, and the detection went away!

Somewhere on the Internet, it says these are attached to some game!?

Would like to know what they are.

Thanks.

AdwCleaner[S59].txt