MalwareBytes for enterprise ?

GaryUK

Hi all,

I am new to the forum so forgive me if this is in the wrong area.

I work for an IT support company and wondered if there are any plans to release a enterprise type version (central control, installing over the network)

We use the software all the time and an enterprise type version would be great ?

Keep up the good work

Thanks

Gary

• Staff
I work for an IT support company and wondered if there are any plans to release a enterprise type version (central control, installing over the network)

We use the software all the time and an enterprise type version would be great ?

Keep up the good work

Thanks

Gary

Are you using a licensed corporate version? If not you're in violation of our EULA. I would suggest you contact corporate to become compliant. They will be able to provide you with a fully functioning trial version with additional options unique to networking environments and the special needs of IT administrators.

• Staff
I am currently looking at getting a corporate version for my company too. So the corporate version has more tools and options than the one you download for personal use?
Yes, that's correct as well as a dedicated helpdesk apart from the consumer one GT500 and I run.

Thanks guys,

To be totally honest we use the product to remove malware along with other tools then remove it, i wasn't aware of the corporate options.

I would be more than happy to put money your way seeing how great the product is :D

I will email the corporate email now and get on the ladder

Thanks

Gary

• Staff
Thanks guys,

To be totally honest we use the product to remove malware along with other tools then remove it, i wasn't aware of the corporate options.

I would be more than happy to put money your way seeing how great the product is :)

I will email the corporate email now and get on the ladder

Thanks

Gary

thanks very much for your understanding and compliance, it is greatly appreciated.

I have sent two emails to them within the last week asking for the pricing of the corporate edition for 12 users...but I have not yet received an answer.

I also need instructions on how to download the corporate edition.

Can you provide any help?

Rick DeZeeuw

thanks very much for your understanding and compliance, it is greatly appreciated.

• Staff
I have sent two emails to them within the last week asking for the pricing of the corporate edition for 12 users...but I have not yet received an answer.

I also need instructions on how to download the corporate edition.

Can you provide any help?

Rick DeZeeuw

Please send me your info via PM and I'll forward it to see if they can contact you at some point.

Greetings radezeeuw :) .

I believe he meant via Personal Message. If you click on his user name next to his post you'll see a list of commands appear, among them is Send Message. That's the one you want. I will also see about getting one of the admins to remove your email address from your post as I wouldn't want any spammers or spam bots that could be browsing the forum to have your email.