Cannot update

Hi there new to Malware so forgive if this is a stupid question. I ran a scan because it said a scan hadnt run in over a week. Even though real time protection is on. So it said I have issues updated needed. I touch update,you can see button push but nothing happens. Even up where it say database version outdated update now. Hit it and nothing happens. What do I do any ideas?

The Steps for that.

1. Start Malwarebytes for Mobile.

2. Navigate, type the three lines in the left corner.

3. Go to properties/ settings

4. Go to Others

5. Go down to, Force update and type of it, and start an update.

Maybe your problem is solved, maybe you can´t understand my posting not, badly translated I am not a native speaker of your languages.

Please try it.

MAM

Sorry I didnt mention I have a Samsung 8 plus with Android 7.0. I did as advised and forced update after it says last response Jan 4 2017. Went back to Malwarebytes dashboard it still shows 2 issues. Press fix it scrolls down and shows database outdated and phishing outdated not run in a week. I press update and nothing happens. Like i said I forced update and it says last response Jan. 04 2017.

Hello, where did you get the currently used version? From which source?

I can give you an advice, delete the program Malwarebytes for Mobile from your smartphone, and get the google play store the current, and only from there. Please from no other source!

How to uninstall, Malwarebytes for Mobile -----> https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1974

Maybe this will help you.

MAM
Edited by MAM

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to add that I've just opened a support ticket for what seems to be exactly the same problem with Malwarebytes for Android Premium on my stock Google Nexus 7 2013 with Marshmallow. I do not have the same problem on my LEAGOO M8 Pro, which also runs Marshmallow.

• 4 months later...

Hello, Shinola14 and welcome in our community. 

Please tell us the exact problem you have, by updating, with Malwarebytes for Mobile with your Smartphone.

Why does it not workes?

Well, tell us the exact Name/Model of your Smartphone, and the Android Os you use is your device rooted, or not.

MAM

Edited by MAM