Can't find MBAM Free

I can't find MBAM Free on the MBAM website - am I missing something?  As soon as I try installing what I assume is the Free program, I get it upgrading to a 14-day trial of Premium, which is the version which is playing havoc with my computer.  Is there a way I can downgrade it to Free until the problem is sorted out, please?

The download from the website is the same version, Free, Trial, Premium.... you are no longer giving the option to opt out of the Trial version.  So on first install you get the 14 day trial.

You have two choices...

1. You can wait 14 days and then it will revert to Free

2. You can go to the My Account tab and end the trial right after the install

That would explain a lot :)   That's fine, I'll just use option 2, then, because as far as I know it's the Premium version that's messing up my computers.  Thanks very much.  Although I'm a bit confused, because I used MB Clean, I thought to clear off all previous traces of MBAM when I uninstalled it last, yet as soon as I did a "clean" install I have a message popping up that some of the Real-Time Protection layers are turned off, which suggests that it wasn't a completely clean reinstall.