Blocking of Cheathappens.com

PWizard

Altering system settings without permission. The only PUP here is the Malwarebytes program, and I'm a premium user.

How long did it take you to remove your notification spam in Windows 10? Look in a mirror MB, you are becoming the thing you try to protect from. As for CH? It's more trustworthy than you guys. You took liberties with my personal computer that I would not allow any other software to do.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been part of www.cheathappens.com since 2007, I am a lifetime member there and not had any issues with there site or products that I use. Also have been using your program for some time and it has only flagged the site as of yesterday. I believe your system is flagging a false positive.

Edited by ServiusTheBear
site update and missing words.

Like Servius, i have been a lifetime member since 2006 and never had any issues with the site, or Chris and his team. 

I've been a very long time supporter, and think MB need to sort this out sharpish and work with CH to resolve.  I am also a long term supporter of MB both as a premium home user, but also as a business user, as I am my companies regional IT Manager, and if this is the way you conduct your business of blocking sites without listening to reasoning, i may have to consider our renewal due next year.

I also noted earlier in the week that you are also actively targeting the CH folder created under user profiles in W10, which stops any trainer file from running and connecting home to CH -- very naughty, given i already exclude my CH trainer/download folder.  Also note I also run Kasperksy IS and Heimdal Pro, and they do not have an issue with CH site or files.