Malwarebytes 3.2 does not work on Windows 2008

I have a few Windows 2008R2 virtualized servers that I use for my personal workstation, home automation, AD and storage and have several kids' and wife's PCs and laptops. I was able to upgrade the Win10 and Win7Pro PCs and laptops but the 2008 servers are prohibited as they are considered 'business' units. Not happy that I purchased 8 copies of premium and while 3.1 worked fine now I cant' upgrade to 3.2 or probably any future version...

I also work with a small home health agency and would like to outfit all the office PCs with the premium version. With their shoestring budget, they could afford to license the 'home edition' but certainly not the 'business' edition and would need more than the max 10 allowed (22).  I really wish Malwarebytes would consider a SOHO edition vs. Business/Enterprise version and make the product more affordable for little companies trying to get off the ground... and stop classifying Windows server as a 'business only' product. I think the hard line between home and business is preventing the sale of additional seats.