does not work Malwarebytes 3.0.6

Ukraine. Kiev. 2017.09.13 bought the license Malwarebytes 3.0.6 for 2 years. paid 59.99 EUR. Payment by bank card ........... 2377 at 16:20 local time. Got the key Downloaded the program. The key came right away. The program does not work On the sign hangs a red triangle.
1. Protection does not turn on the Internet.
2. Applying the test immediately that everything is checked.
Attached photos. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2ojPgRNMzeKeVlfSXF1YWpwa1U

How is it fixed?

Edited by celee
removed license key

@yudenich61:welcome:

Can you try installing the latest 3.2.2.2018 over your existing product and let me know if that worked.

Just download the latest installer from : https://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mb3

Run the installer on top of your existing product. No need to uninstall

I have hidden your original post because you posted your key in an open forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Опять возникли неполадки.После переустановке Виндовс закачиваю   Malwarebytes 3.0.6  при активации лицензии пишет что надо дезактивировать копии программ на других устройствах и направляет меня по ссылке для захода в мой аккаунт.Там пишет что такого не найдено. Хотя сюда я зашёл по сохранёной ссылке. Как мне дезактивировать копии программ на других устройствах  чтобы заработал мой лецензионный ключ?  

Edited by yudenich61

Using google translate....

40 minutes ago, yudenich61 said:

Again, there were problems. After reinstalling Windows I'm uploading Malwarebytes 3.0.6 when activating the license, it says that I need to deactivate copies of programs on other devices and directs me to the link to log into my account. There it says that this is not found. Although here I went by the saved link. How can I deactivate copies of programs on other devices to earn my license

First off, you need to download the latest version of Malwarebytes as the version you are installing is quite old. 

Download the Latest MB3 v3.4.5.2467 CU 1.0.342 from ->>RIGHT HERE<<-

The only way to fix your issue since you can not login to the My Account page is to contact support, and creating a ticket.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

• 3 weeks later...

Сергей Юденич

May 22, 03:58 PDT

После переустановки виндовс не могу активировать лицензию ключём. Пишет что превышено установленое количество копий программы и просит дезактивировать на других устройствах о которых я не знаю..При заходе на деактивацию сайт пишет что моей учётной записи не обнаружено. моя почта yudenich61@i.uaИли замените ключ что можно было активировать продукт. Я купил на 2 года. 

Мне пришёл ответ 22мая :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

This is an automated email just to let you know we received your request and created ticket 2321753 for you.

You may find the following KB article(s) helpful in resolving your issue.

- How to activate Malwarebytes 3

If this doesn't work, just let me know by replying to this email and I'll be happy to help!

Thanks!

Kevin Goodwin
Director, Malwarebytes Consumer Support

28.05 пришло это письмо:

Hello,

Just checking in. I was wondering if you need further assistance or have more questions, just let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Thanks!

Malwarebytes Consumer Support

Где решение по  билет 2321753 ? Я заплатил деньги за продукт на 2 года.Уже месяц продукт не защищает мой виндовс.