Struggling with pirrit adware

My MacBack is currently effected with pirrit adware and Malwarebytes is saying my laptop is clean and up to date. I feel like I have tried every manual thing except for a few GitHub scripts (too unfamiliar with anything thats not html to feel comfortable trying them). Not sure where to go from here. Thanks a bunch. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 7.27.03 PM.png

It seems that Pirrit is the toughest adware to deal with these days. It changes file names and locations, sometimes daily and even when located, sometimes it is difficult to remove.

Did you do everything covered in What should I do if Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac didn't solve my problem? It's a little out-of-date, but most still applies.

I believe that you would normally be asked to provide a snapshot report at this point, but v3.0 doesn't appear to allow that yet. The only thing I can recommend until the developers return from their weekend would be to run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac 1.2.6 (which can co-exist with version 3) and select "Take System Snapshot" from the Malwarebytes Scanner menu.

• Staff

First, make sure to change your browser's home page and search engine settings. See:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1290

If that doesn't help, run the attached Get System Profile script, which will prompt you to save a file. Then attach that file to a reply here, or, if you'd prefer not to post that information publicly, send it to me in a direct message.

Get System Profile.zip

• Staff
11 hours ago, alvarnell said:

I believe that you would normally be asked to provide a snapshot report at this point, but v3.0 doesn't appear to allow that yet.

Yeah, we're working on something that would allow folks to send that data to us directly, rather than having to attach it to an e-mail message. But it's not ready yet.