Under Attack S.3amazonaws.com

This S.3amazonaws.com has been being outbound blocked. It hitting me over &  over. It added a web exclusion line to the systray icon. It will not allow me to open SUPPORT Link on the MB homepage & added a MS.DOS file. (Properties attached...background is your homepage). It erased all my scan & protection iogs before the first attack today. I tried to screenshoot the notification for the IP address but was too slow.   I ran a scan after the last outbound block and it shows there were no threats.  What is this thing? 

S3.amazonawsProperties.png

WebExclusions.png

MSDOSapp.png

ProtectionLog.txt

ProtLog091516WebExclusions.txt

ScanLog.txt

This was fixed hours ago, you only need to update the definition files no need to run a scan.  Running a scan may update it depending on your settings....

6 hours ago, bdubrow said:

Hello--

We've fixed this issue as of our latest database release (v2016.09.15.07) so if you update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware you should no longer see these block messages.  :)