SCAN hangs everytime

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes :)

Let's try this first and see if this helps, if not lets get a new set of logs (all three log files needed please)....

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs(the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about v2.2.1 HERE; User Guide ONLINE; User Guide PDF; FAQ: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

• Root Admin

The logs indicate there is possibly some type of infection on the system.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically create a new topic in the Removal section of the forum and attach these same logs please.

Thanks

Ok, it worked for a few days and now it  hangs after a few minutes .

I cannot pause nor cancel  the scan and it will run indefinitely.  Very annoying.  I don't know if I am protected or not now.

It is always on the same file C:\PROGRAMDATA\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware...  (followed  by 34 numbers and letters.) then .bin

I have to get the  exit the program by right clicking the icon on the bottom and checking EXIT

What do I do now?

Your logs have been reviewed last Thursday by @AdvancedSetupand it was determined you had malware on your computer.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically go to that link and post your logs there so you can get the help you need fixing your computer.