I have recently purchased Anti-Malware Anti-Exploit Premium.Now I get notices that in 13 days I will have to upgrade to Premium.What is wrong with you people!Why would I pay again for Premium.To me this is just another software rip-off and scam.I will complain shortly to Staples in Hamilton Ont.Maybe they will stop selling your products.

Hello Paul71 and :welcome:

After purchasing and installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) Premium, and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) Premium, both products will remain in their Free/Trial modes until their licenses have been individually activated.  Upon successful individual activation, MBAM and MBAE will become Premium editions.

Please post to this topic if you require additional assistance.  Thank you.

Reference:

How do I activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

How do I activate Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit?

Hello Paul71:

Please post the resulting report from Log Set 2 for licensing analysis using Diagnostic Logs.  Please do not Copy & Paste, but instead attach the resultant CheckResults.txt log file to your next reply.

Also, please consider left-clicking the "Follow" box near the upper-right hand corner of this topic if you would like to receive an email notice when a post has been made to your topic.

Malwarebytes staff have been requested to closely monitor your topic.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Edited by 1PW

• Root Admin

Hello @Paul71

If you can please run the log scanners as requested we can check and see what's going on. I can assure you that no one is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. I can assist you in getting the product properly licensed and activated. The logs simply tell us what's going on so that we can help you get it corrected.

If you'd rather work in private via the Help Desk you can do that as well just let me know please.

Consumer Support:  https://support.malwarebytes.org/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6438

Thank you

Ron

To add to what @1PW and @AdvancedSetup are saying, I have the premiu8m versions of both MBAE and MBAM installed, and I've never had it remain in trial mode after I entered the key into each respective program.

Please provide the logs so we can figure out why your program thinks it is not a registered version.